Set the right rent with Rentometer
Rentometer uses up-to-date rent data from similar properties in your area to provide realistic rental rate projections. RPM professionals set the right rent price for their property by using Rentometer.
Quickly evaluate rent prices in your area
Instantly check rent prices with our QuickView reports, which include:
- Average and median rent prices
- Direct link to rent prices in your neighborhood
- Map of nearby rental comparables available to download
Get the full picture of your rental market
The Rentometer Pro Report provides a detailed analysis or your rental market, including:
- Rental analysis summary
- Downloadable rent comps with detailed property reports
- Public record data for further details on the subject property
- RPM custom branded rent report
See Rentometer in action
Watch this video below to see how to best utilize Rentometer when researching rent prices:
Start using Rentometer today
Access our rent analysis and marketing tools with a Pro Standard plan and use your exclusive RPM member discount code for 50% off your first year and 25% off at renewal.
Enter code RPM100 at checkout to receive your discount.
This article was written by the Rentometer Content Team. The Rentometer Blog features fresh takes and insights on rental housing topics, services, and technology.